When was the INSPIRE business awards founded and why do they feel it is important to celebrate local business success?
The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between. The awards are open to those from across the region, including Basingstoke, Fleet, Aldershot, Odiham and Yateley and will ensure leading local businesses (both large and small) gain the recognition they deserve for themselves and most importantly for the dedication and commitment of their staff.
The awards programme has been a huge success since 2005 with hundreds of local businesses attending the Inspire Business Awards Dinner each year. INSPIRE17 will showcase regional businesses and will centre around an outstanding awards ceremony to promote the continued success of the region’s businesses and growth of the local economy.
It is true to say that INSPIRE Business Awards 2017 Finalists announcement is one of our favourite times in the whole process! But before we announce who the INSPIRE Business Awards 2017 finalists are we want to thank everyone that entered. This year has been a...
INSPIRE17 Sponsorship Opportunities The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between. The awards are open to those from across the region and will...
The INSPIRE ’17 objectives are:
· To showcase ‘Business Excellence’ in North Hampshire.
· To promote the area as a key business region, and one that recognises and supports local success.
· To recognise outstanding performance and achievement of local businesses through an awards presentation.
· To provide a platform for the ‘Business Awards’ to grow and become an annual event for local businesses.
· To inspire and act as a driver for local SME’s to prosper.
· To encourage businesses to think positively in the current economic climate