When was the INSPIRE business awards founded and why do they feel it is important to celebrate local business success?
The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between. The awards are open to those from across the region, including Basingstoke, Fleet, Aldershot, Odiham and Yateley and will ensure leading local businesses (both large and small) gain the recognition they deserve for themselves and most importantly for the dedication and commitment of their staff.
The awards programme has been a huge success since 2005 with hundreds of local businesses attending the Inspire Business Awards Dinner each year. INSPIRE17 will showcase regional businesses and will centre around an outstanding awards ceremony to promote the continued success of the region’s businesses and growth of the local economy.
As a membership owned business support organisation, it was clear that the purpose of Inspire clearly aligned with our values and we are delighted to be able to use our sponsorship to highlight great businesses in North Hampshire, and share the business success stories that take place in the area.
We would like to thank all of our loyal and new sponsors that came along yesterday to find out more about the 2016 Inspire Business Awards programme, and plans for the glittering November awards ceremony. A series of speakers all talking about new developments with...
The INSPIRE ’17 objectives are:
· To showcase ‘Business Excellence’ in North Hampshire.
· To promote the area as a key business region, and one that recognises and supports local success.
· To recognise outstanding performance and achievement of local businesses through an awards presentation.
· To provide a platform for the ‘Business Awards’ to grow and become an annual event for local businesses.
· To inspire and act as a driver for local SME’s to prosper.
· To encourage businesses to think positively in the current economic climate