When was the INSPIRE business awards founded and why do they feel it is important to celebrate local business success?
The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between. The awards are open to those from across the region, including Basingstoke, Fleet, Aldershot, Odiham and Yateley and will ensure leading local businesses (both large and small) gain the recognition they deserve for themselves and most importantly for the dedication and commitment of their staff.
The awards programme has been a huge success since 2005 with hundreds of local businesses attending the Inspire Business Awards Dinner each year. INSPIRE17 will showcase regional businesses and will centre around an outstanding awards ceremony to promote the continued success of the region’s businesses and growth of the local economy.
The hottest tickets in town are now on sale and the 2016 Inspire Business Awards venue has been revealed! The event will be held at the Hampshire Court Hotel in Chineham, on Thursday 10th November. The event is the highlight of the business calendar, and last year...
We are excited to be offering something new to our sponsors and previous winners this year, a guest blog spot telling you their INSPIRE awards story.
Kicking off the series is a newcomer to the sponsors lists for INSPIRE16, The Typeface Group. As previous winners, and now sponsors, of the New Business Of The Year award, they explain why they have decided to continue working with the INSPIRE business awards.
The INSPIRE ’17 objectives are:
· To showcase ‘Business Excellence’ in North Hampshire.
· To promote the area as a key business region, and one that recognises and supports local success.
· To recognise outstanding performance and achievement of local businesses through an awards presentation.
· To provide a platform for the ‘Business Awards’ to grow and become an annual event for local businesses.
· To inspire and act as a driver for local SME’s to prosper.
· To encourage businesses to think positively in the current economic climate