The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between.
The awards have been operating for over ten years and are a great way of reaching the business community across the region. INSPIRE15 attracted hundreds of local businesses with over 500 guests attending the awards event last November.
The Inspire Steering Committee is seeking a locally based charity partner to raises funds for at the Inspire event in November 2016. To make an application please read the information below and submit a short proposal highlighting what value your charity can bring to the Inspire event.
- Must be a local or regional charity that is active in the following areas; Farnborough, Aldershot, Hartley Witney, Hook, Fleet, Basingstoke, Andover.
- Full promotional rights as charity partner to promote fundraising activity.
- Sole fund raising activity on the night, last year attracting 550 guests.
- Fifteen minutes dedicated to fundraising activity or entertainment during the event.
- All funds raised from the activity on the evening will go to the charity.
Please email a one-page proposal of what value your charity could bring to the Inspire Business Awards event. Please include information on.
- The fundraising activity / entertainment that you would like to run.
- Any existing local business supporters and fundraising events already taking place.
- Any patrons or celebrity endorsement. Can the charity provide a celebrity speaker or compere for the evening?
- Must be able to demonstrate a capacity to take on the work involved in organising the activity for this event.