The search is on for a charity partner for the Inspire Business Awards 2018.
The Inspire Steering Committee is seeking a locally based charity partner to raises funds for at the Inspire event on Thursday 22nd November 2018. To make an application please read the information below and submit a short proposal highlighting what value your charity can bring to the Inspire event.
- Must be a local or regional charity that is active in the following areas; Farnborough, Aldershot, Hartley Witney, Hook, Fleet, Basingstoke, Andover.
- Full promotional rights as charity partner to promote fundraising activity.
- Sole fund raising activity on the night, last year attracting 550 guests.
- Fifteen minutes dedicated to fundraising activity or entertainment during the event.
- All funds raised from the activity on the evening will go to the charity.
Please email a one page proposal of what value your charity could bring to the Inspire Business Awards event. Please include information on.
- The fundraising activity / entertainment that you would like to run.
- Any existing local business supporters and fundraising events already taking place.
- Any patrons or celebrity endorsement. Can the charity provide a celebrity speaker or compere for the evening?
- Must be able to demonstrate capacity to take on the work involved in organising the activity for this event.
Entries to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for entries 19th April 2018.