The Inspire Business Awards is run by Destination Basingstoke celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between.
Interested in award sponsorship opportunities? The awards are open to those from across the region and will ensure that leading local businesses gain the recognition they deserve for themselves and most importantly for the dedication and commitment of their staff.
Sponsorship is a great way of reaching the business community. INSPIRE16 attracted hundreds of local businesses with over 600 guests attending the awards event last November and INSPIRE17 promises to be a great year. A principal benefit of the sponsorship is that your organisation is associated with an event that is successful, well established and respected.
We have a range of sponsorship packages available which offer sponsors a variety of branding opportunities:
Award Sponsorship Opportunities Benefit:
- Status as award sponsor of long-running, successful regional event.
- A fully inclusive table for ten at the awards dinner including a three-course meal, wine with dinner and champagne reception.
- Involvement within the judging process. Opportunities to meet finalists in the award category.
- Presentation of the award on stage during the ceremony
- A film created and shown at awards and on social media and available for use by the sponsors.
- Mentions from presenters on the night
- Logo in rolling presentation shown through dinner
- Regional publicity – nominations open to North Hampshire area.
- Publicity in pre-event promotional material with logo featuring, including, leaflets, postcards, website, invitations, banners, and on website: www.inspirebusinessawards.co.uk
- Media coverage in pre and post event editorial with partners.
- Mentions across our social media platforms.
- A feature within the event programme. Editorial and advert.
- Status as event sponsor of long-running, successful regional event.
- Opportunity to have a place on the INSPIRE Steering Board.
- Involvements in all aspects of the development of the awards programme.
- Logos on promotional material relating to awards, including but not limited to;
- Log on 20k+ postcards handed out across the region
- Logo on PDF leaflet sent out by all sponsors to promote the awards
- Inspire Business Awards Website
- Logo in programme, message
- Advertising space in programme
- Logo on invitations sent out to 600+ guests
- Logo on email newsletter sent out to over 5000 businesses
- Fully inclusive table for ten at the awards dinner which includes a three-course meal, wine with dinner and champagne reception.
- Logo in lights at the award ceremony.
- Logo in rolling presentation throughout the dinner
- Involvement within the judging process. Opportunities to meet finalists. Event sponsors judge all categories or select particular categories of interest.
- Nominations open to North Hampshire area.
- Mentions on social media
As you can see a variety of sponsorship options, suitable for both local and national organisations that provides B2B marketing opportunities within the geographic area.
Interested to know more about becoming an event or award sponsor?
Simply get in touch.
The search is on for a charity partner for the Inspire Business Awards 2018. The Inspire Steering Committee is seeking a locally based charity partner to raises funds for at the Inspire event on Thursday 22nd November 2018. To make an application please read the...